This page is the entry point to a series of lessons that are mostly ported from this page on Wikibooks and extended to take advantage of Wikiotics’ advanced formats.
This is work in progress. You are welcome to help porting content from the original site, or improve content here.
- Introduction History, extent of the language, advice on studying French
- The alphabet Letters and examples, final consonants, dental consonants, b and p, aspirated vs. non-aspirated h, diacritics (accents), Punctuation
- Greetings Greetings, good-byes, How are you?, names
- Formal speech Tu and Vous, Courtesy, titles, asking for one’s name
- Numbers Cardinal numbers, mathematics, How much?, ordinal numbers
- Dates Days, months, seasons, age
- Telling time Time, time of day