Level A2 - Stage 1
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
This is the current list of goals for what students will learn in the A1-S1 series of lessons along with suggestions of the type of lesson that will work best for those topics.
- Positions-relative (above/below, in/out, next to, behind/in front)
- Possession (mine/yours/his/hers/ours/theirs’)
- Give, get, got
- Asking for things, asking for directions
- Gender and quantity of possession terms
- Possession (stone soup, giving tree, something )
- Locations in town
Add example sentences
A running list of example sentences that can be used to teach these learning goals is available here: LLT-A2-S1-ExampleSentences.
Make a lesson
Make a new lesson for this stage by clicking on one of the links below: