Level A1 - Stage 2
Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
This is the current list of goals for what students will learn in the A1-S2 series of lessons along with suggestions of the type of lesson that will work best for those topics.
- Plural simple nouns (Wo/men, boys/girls)
- Telling where you are from
- Asking where other people are from
- Gender + third person (English only) (MeetUp lesson series)
- Asking for help (this/these, that/those, he/she/they)
- Word order
- Questions: yes/no
- Questions: identification (is, this/that, the)
- Moving between countries
Add example sentences
A running list of example sentences that can be used to teach these learning goals is available here: LLT-A1-S2-ExampleSentences.
Make a lesson
Make a new lesson for this stage by clicking on one of the links below: